Enthusiasts and Private Pilots
Basic procedures, system functionality and radio communications are skills you can learn in your home flight simulator.
Here is some of the items we can you go over in your home simulator
- Ground Operations (Checklists, Aircraft Systems, Airport Operations, etc..) (4-6hours)
- Basic Flight Manuevers (4 hours)
- Flying to different airports (As Needed)
- Navigation (4 hours)
Instrument Rating Training
Home Flight Simulators are a great tool to learn the basics of instrument flying, and a great way to learn to stay ahead of the airplane. While you cannot log the flight time from your home flight simulator, you will gain valuable skills.
We recommend a PilotEdge Subscription and iPad as an Electronic Flight Bag, or a Second monitor.
If you are working on your Instrument Rating, we can help you:
- Build your Instrument Basic Scan (4 hours)
- Understanding the Basics of Instrument Approaches (4 hours)
- Practice Approaches (as Needed)
- Holds (2 Hours)
- PilotEdge Instrument Rating Course (as Needed)
- G1000 Training, Garmin PC Trainer (As Needed)